Skateboard Deck Art Gallery

Powered By
http://sirjorge.com

I’ve talked a lot about skateboards that you can buy. Most disregard skateboards as toys, or as something that you get into for a while and then leave. I’m not either….I love skateboarding for more than what I can do on one, I love skateboarding for everything it has to offer…and pairing that with Art, is just an amazing thing. Here’s a gallery via curiculummag.com, the main page that features this is in French..and is found here. Wait a few moments and enjoy the gallery.


The Hanging world impresses me greatly, and the Japanese themed one is amazing.



I love Religious themed skateboards, I am a Christian and while most are quick to point out that christians are closed minded, those same people have never met me.



A bullfighter deck would be optimum for my wife, she’s of Spanish descent, and well..the Spanish did influence my heritage…seeing as though they conquered major parts of Mexico…including where I am originally from.<



Body parts, everyone loves body parts…right?


This row is awesome…it has so much depth.



The Future is unwritten is all I could come up with for this row. It chases the art world into a new frenzy, somehow, I can’t really put it into words.



The rows of art just keep coming, and this one nails down art above skateboarding, creating an amazing canvas.


This one is incredible…closing off the three sets into a perfect closure.

While the mainstream skateboarding world doesn’t see a lot of these gems, there are still enthusiasts out there that see skateboards as empty canvas…and while I try to find a line between the two for myself, I see that there is much art to be appreciated away from the mall stores and television sets that seem to rule our daily being.
This entry was written by sirjorge, posted on April 14, 2008 at 1:28 pm, filed under Clerks, skateboarding, video store commentary and tagged >art on skateboards, artwork, canada, skateboard deck art, skateboarding. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Comments are closed, but you can leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Further Reading

* Toy Machine & Abstract Skate Graphics
* Toy Machine Bucchieri Neofolk Skateboard Deck
* Element Skateboards Elementality Dvd Cheap!
* Powell Steadham Rasta Skate Deck
* Flip Cheech and Chong Skateboard
* I Am A Poser
* Hometown Hero Daniel Castillo

Sound Music


Add Me as FriendAndrastorm WorldSubscribe to: Posts (Atom)